Saturday, 1 January 2011

Top 3 MAC Lipsticks



Heyy :)

First of all... A BIG welcome to all my new followers and a HUGE thanks to every single one of you! I can't believe I have nearly 50 people following me! That is crazy to me and I'm so HAPPY you all enjoy reading my blog, so...


Thank You!



And now for the next part... I wanted to post something this weekend so I thought I'd do a nice short one of my top 3 MAC lipsticks :)....
(In no particular order)

Here is my nice little collection
I say little but to me this is not so little, 8 lipsticks from one brand is a lot!!

Creme d' Nude
Ha ha, Just look at the state of that lipstick! It completely melted when I took it to Florida with me! It's fallen off a few times too and I take it on most nights out. It is a lovely nude colour and I love how it is creamy and doesn't dry out my lips.


Viva Glam - Gaga
There is not much really to say about this apart from the fact that I love it! I think it is just a gorgeous pale 'Barbie Pink' colour and it's not TOO bright for me.

Toxic Tale from the Venomous Villains collection This colour was obviously going to be in my top 3! I have only just got it as you will have seen in my haul and I absolutely love it! I just don't know if I am brave enough to wear it in the daytime yet... after all it is very bright for someone like me who LOVES their nudes! We shall see :)
Katie <3

17 comments:

  1. Love Creme d' Nude, looks great!
    I've had a few lipsticks in that state too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely colour isn't it!!

    lol I think it's hard not to get creme d' nude in a state! Still love it though :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creme D Nude is FAB. Its in my top 3 also (:
    Have you tried estee lauders vanilla truffle?
    I got it a few weeks ago and its almost identicle to creme d nude but does not melt and go messy + it lasts on the lips longer (:
    love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LaurenStephanie - Thank you for recommendation - I have seen the Vanilla truffle lipstick because my friend wanted it!! I haven't tried it out yet though but it did look like a really gorgeous colour and I love Estee Lauder lipsticks! Thanks :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. katie you're such a mac slut, 8 lipsticks?! haha tsk! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous collection. The pic of Creme d' Nude really amused me. I think you can allow yourself to purchase a new one without feeling guilty at splashing out! :)

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally laughed at the condition of Creme d' Nude lol that poor little lipstick! I loooove Toxic Tale though. I feel like I haven't seen too many people talking about it. I might have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha omg I am quite embarrassed about that creme d' nude now! I don't want to waste any though lol :D!

    Emma - haha I don't know how it happened, I only buy one at a time though :)

    All made up - I think I may have to purchase a new one very soon :) very very soon lol!

    Glossy Boss - hehe my poor creme d' nude, I'm trying to use it all up! I feel like I'm talking about Toxic Tale too much! I love it! It's just such a lovely colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. toxic tale looks gorgeous on u! really loving the color :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toxic tale looks amazing on you! I think if your nervous about wearing it you could tone it down a wee bit with a nude-ish or sheer gloss on top. But either way it looks awesome.

    http://ruffles-truffles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made me want creme d'nude, it looks lovely on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kaitlyn - Thank you :)

    Jessica - Thanks for the advice! I'm going to try that today!

    GoldenGlow - You should definitly check it out - I LOVE it!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pics gaga looks stunning on you! Im now following your bog fellow mancunian ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Toxic tale looks amazing on your lips!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always wanted the gaga lipstick, it has such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Miss Jones - Thank you! And thanks for following :)

    Makeup Kitten - Thanks you so muchh :)

    Marisa - It is lovely! I'm sure it was available for quite a while :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Toxic Tale is GORGEOUS!!! You should wear it like that! It's so fresh and energizing. If you're hesitant, maybe you could show us your made up look on your blog and ask your readers what they think.

    smolderphloof.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Leaving A Comment :)