Friday, 12 October 2012

Recent Purchases

I've recently being spending more than usual. Funny that I have more money as a student than I did when I worked full time... Below are a few favourite picks from what I have bought recently...

Essie Nail Varnishes

I was so excited to find these in TK Maxx. A pack of four Essie nail varnishes, all of which I liked. I normally find no matter what, whether it's an eye-shadow palette, lip gloss set, nail varnishes etc. There tends to be a colour I'd never personally use so I was pleased that each colour looked so pretty!! The best part is that this set cost £9.99! That's £2.50 for each polish rather than the standard£8.99. After arriving home and trying all the colours out I thought I'd head back for more the next day, but unfortunately and unsurprisingly they'd sold out!

 From left to right, Orange, It's Obvious, To Buy or Not to Buy, A Crewed Interest and Ballet Slippers

From looking up swatches on line I found that Orange, It's Obvious, To Buy or Not to Buy and A Crewed Interest were part of Essie's Spring collection, Ballet Slippers however is permanent and I've actually seen this colour talked about on shopping channels. I will do swatches of these in a separate post :).

Mac Bronzing Powder in Matte Bronze

I've recently been using my Chanel Bronzing Base and I love it but It's definitely coming to an end and I decided to go back to a powder bronzer for the winter! I bought this bronzer last winter in 'Bronze' but I decided I didn't really like the glitter so I went for the Matte version.





'Focco' Bag

Ever since I saw Laura's blog post (Buy Now Blog Later) over a year ago about this bag I loved it. I can't afford the real thing so I thought why not go for the Ebay version! Mine is slightly different from Laura's as I have the strap. I was unsure whether to have the strap or not but decided if I have if I don't have to use it but I like the way it looks sort of dangling down. I know I'm a bit late with this bag but I've been looking out for bags for Uni recently. This is perfect, It's a really nice size to store everything in :)




Thanks for reading, Have you made any purchases recently?

Katie xo

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! For info look at my blog post: http://tayloramartin.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bag love the studs !!!

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Leaving A Comment :)